Today's New Listing!
Fixer Upper Corner of Jamacha and Grove Roads, El Cajon. 120+/- degrees view. Spacious Living Room. House is perfect for big family. Pool and RV size lot with lots of o...
- Beds 3
- Baths 3.0
- MLS 130062957
Our team of licensed brokers has more than 50 years of combined experience. Whether you're buying or selling, our experts can guide you through the entire process. In fact, our expertise leads to more than 500 closed sales each year!
We specialize in the East County cities, primarily El Cajon, Santee, and La Mesa. We do however often have clients in all other areas of East County.
El Cajon Real Estate is a mix of single family homes, apartments, and condos. While looking for El Cajon homes for sale on behalf of our client, we often use non-traditional resources in addition to the MLS to locate the perfect property.
Santee is the most comonly searched city within East County for homes for sale. Santee Real Estate is so desirable due to the proximity of Entertainment, Dining, Shopping, Recreation and Public Transportation. If you are looking for a Santee home for sale, you can choose from newly built subdivisions, established neighborhoods, and much more!
SDBroker.com routinely works with the following types of sales
- Traditional Sales - The home owner would like to move and has enough equity to do so without involving a bank for approval. To search the MLS, please visit our East County Home Search.
- Short Sales - This type of sale is very common in East County, especially El Cajon, Santee and La Mesa. A short sale occurs when a home owner owes more than their home is worth. To do this, the SDBroker.com team of agents works directly with the sellers lender(s) to negotiate a less-than-full payoff (short). Please visit our East County Short Sale page.
- Foreclosures - A Foreclosure is a legal proceeding that occurs when a lender takes the property back due to lack of payment. These types of sales are also referred to as "REO's" which stands for Real Estate Owned. Please visit our East County Foreclosures page to learn more about the process and to search avaiable properties.
Our Advanced Search will give you up-to-the-minute MLS listing information. You can even sign up to receive alerts when homes matching your criteria become available!
- We've got great working relationships with some of the biggest lenders in East County -- including Bank of America, Chase, and Wells Fargo.
- We even have an in-house lender that can pre-approve you! We commonly work with VA, FHA, and conventional buyers.
- We specialize in negotiations. We've even been recognized by REALTOR Magazine for our innovative negotiation strategies!
- We also specialize in foreclosures and short sales. Visit those pages to find out how we can help you make the most out of them!
Here at SDbroker.com, we understand that your dream home is made up of more than just the house itself. You're also looking for a great community, top-rated schools, and a place where you can feel comfortable putting down roots.
That's why we offer more than just MLS listings.
Sure, we've got the most up-to-date information on La Mesa Homes for Sale, El Cajon homes for sale, Santee homes for sale, and all of the surrounding areas. But we've also dug deeper into each community, so that you can see which area feels the most like "home". If you want to learn more about the areas in East County, just click on the links in our "Local Communities" section.
- Our team has been recognized by REALTOR Magazine for its cutting-edge marketing and negotiation techniques.
- We're so confident in our abilities that we promise to sell your home within 30 days. If we don't, you don't have to pay us a dime!
- We can help if you've run into some trouble. If your East County home is currently worth less than what you owe on it, visit our Short Sales page to find out how we can help you avoid a real estate headache. New incentives are being introduced daily to assist you during this difficult time. Our bank contacts allow us to obtain short sale approvals in less than 30 days on average.
Here at SDbroker.com, we'll help you do everything it takes to sell your home. Whether it's helping you set an asking price, suggesting some improvements that will make your home more attractive to buyers, or handling the final negotiations, we'll be here for you!
All the East County real estate help you need is right here… Contact Us today to get the ball rolling!
We return calls/emails VERY promptly.
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…